iATO's mission is to provide an exceptionally unparalleled customer experience.
To deliver on this mission, our warranty activation and claims process is straightforward and hassle-free.
We offer a 3-Year Limited warranty against any quality or manufacturing defect. iATO will provide a free new replacement product or fix the existing product for a valid warranty claim.
The warranty provided us in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Undamaged and re-sell able products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in iATO warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories.
- Items must include original packaging.
- Item must be in a good resalable condition.
Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements, refund requests for the 30-day money-back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through iATO online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by iATO or iATO’s authorized resellers are covered by an extended warranty for a period of 36 months.
iATO’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise, a new item will be sent. Warranties on such replacements follow the same warranty time frame of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded for whatever reason.
For a warranty claim to be valid, the terms and conditions set out in this policy must be met.
Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase. iATO must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product. The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required. It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
Order number from online purchases made through iATO or its authorized resellers
A dated sales receipt from an authorized iATO reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty time frame or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by the customer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by iATO quality control to be in working condition
- Returning items using wrong method attracting excessive shipping cost
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products e.g. as a promotion
- Products already refunded, for whatever reason
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
Purchases from unauthorized resellers
iATO is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from the use of iATO products
- Returning personal items sent to iATO
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by iATO, iATO takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. iATO does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
Authorized Resellers and Distributors
iATO International North America
iATO International North America