Digital Marketing Manager APPLY NOW
Are you an expert in the latest digital marketing techniques?
Can you deploy these to enhance engagement and satisfaction? Are you looking for a high impact role with a meaningful purpose? If so, you won’t want to miss this opportunity …
We want to be the brand people want to have and want to work for.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you know the new level of engagement you can bring. We also know what you enjoy the most: It’s getting brand messages out into the digital space to interact with wider audiences, change attitudes and influence behaviours in ways that produce better results for the business.
We’re not just looking for someone to promote what we do or to manage reputation. As our Digital Marketing expert, you’ll optimise our digital channels and tools to create higher levels of satisfaction, improve return on ad spend and transform how customers connect with us. So, you’ll have experience delivering digital marketing strategies and knowledge of the best tactics to help us achieve our goals. You’re also someone who stays close to the metrics to track success. You learn from past performance to ensure campaigns and projects are completed on time and with efficient use of budget.
As an authority and expert in multi-channel digital communications, you’ll manage our social media plans across all platforms, deliver effective email campaigns to target key customers and you’ll help us to remain current with the latest digital trends so that we’re present and active in new online spaces.
Therefore, you’ll be able to demonstrate that you can engage and grow audiences, promote inclusivity, as well as delivering integration across our digital channels, advocacy, brand and marketing. You’ll continually review the design, user experience, traffic and content of our online estates to identify areas where we can improve. It’s your chemistry for collaboration, in addition to your technical expertise that will enable you to partner with internal stakeholders to develop new digital products that help us to deliver on our engagement strategy.
You’ll get to contribute to growing our digital marketing and engagement strategy and then see it translate into better results for our customers, our employees, the environment and the communities we’re here to serve.
What will you mainly be responsible for delivering?
- Plan, develop and implement strategies that drive digital engagement to improve staff customer satisfaction.
- Use available metrics to measure the success of marketing campaigns which will help you to identify areas for improvement.
- Manage the social media across all channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn).
- Create email campaigns to target key customer with optimised open rates and CTRs.
- Constantly review the design, UX, traffic, and content of the website estate to identify areas for improvement.
- Work with internal stakeholders to create new digital products that help us to deliver on our engagement strategy.
- Create paid campaigns on social media platforms.
- Ensure that consistent brand messaging and brand adoption is maintained throughout all platforms.
- Stay up to date on the latest digital trends and be a go to expert for the business.
What do you bring to the role?
- At least 3 years’ previous experience in a similar marketing role to become our digital marketing expert
- Experience in creating, delivering and optimising digital marketing campaigns across multiple digital channel.
- Experience and success in designing and implementing digital marketing campaigns and initiatives that influence customer actions, attitudes, beliefs, norms or behavioural change.
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Opportunity to advance your career
Who are we? IATO INTERNATIONAL LTD (UK) is an emerging eCommerce company specializing in Amazon. We are an agile organization and, as such, need someone who is flexible and can have qualities of dynamic adaptation. We're experts at our craft (and if not, we become experts quickly!), and we hold each other to a high standard. We make tough decisions, own up to mistakes, and solve problems. We move fast, so we need someone who can keep up.
The Leadership: A British-Pakistani Entrepreneur with over 25 years of successful track record working for blue chip multinational companies is the founder and CEO of the company. He's a LUMS and UET Lahore graduate.
Logistics: For now it is a work-from-home position with a flexible work pattern where the candidate(s) will plan and manage their own time. But they must be willing to be based at the company office in Islamabad once it's set up and operational.2023-01-21|||Islamabad|||Marketing & Sales - Social Media||||||3rdznNPag5xXdPV1|||FULL_TIME|||PKR|||MONTH|||range||||||75000|||125000|||true